Information and consent
Obligation to provide the data
The data requested in the Web forms are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled, notwithstanding the fact that you may freely view the contents of the Website.
For what purpose will Biogen Technologies S.L. process the user’s personal data and for how long?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. for the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries from the User, when he/she provides his/her data through the form “Collect equipment”. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until the User opposes or revokes his consent.
- Keep the User informed about the news of BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in their profiles on Social Networks, if the User becomes a follower of BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in their profiles. The User who does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications about BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in the Social Networks should stop following their profiles.
What user data will Biogen Technologies S.L. process?
BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will process the following categories of User data:
Choose the options that apply in purposes that have been described above:
- Identifying data
- Contact data
What is the legitimacy of the processing of user data?
The processing of the User’s data by BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is based on the consent requested and which can be withdrawn at any time. However, in case of withdrawal of consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
Responsibility of the user
- Guarantees that the data provided to BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and shall keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that it corresponds to his real situation.
- The User shall be liable for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or third parties.
Exercise of rights.
The User may send a letter to BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. with the Reference “Data Protection” to the e-mail address email@example.com , attaching a photocopy of his identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Access. You may request access to the personal information we maintain about you.
- Rectification. You may request that we correct, amend or delete any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information.
- Deletion. You may request deletion of your personal information when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition. You may also object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of processing. Obtain from BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Data portability. The right to receive your data so that it can be transferred to another data controller.
- Complaint. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the person concerned considers that BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. shall treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and shall keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect thereto, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.