1. Information and consent
2. Obligatory of facilitating the data.
The data requested in the forms of the Web are in general, mandatory (unless in the required field is specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be served, without prejudice to the fact that the Website content can be freely viewed.
3. With what purpose will the company’s personal data treat Biogen Technologies S.L. and for how long?
The personal data provided through the Website will be treated by BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. according to the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries of the User, when he facilitates their data through the form “Collection of equipment.” The User’s data will be kept for that purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
- Keep the User informed about the news of BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in their profiles in the Social Networks, if the User becomes a follower of BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in their profiles. The User who does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications about BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in Social Networks must stop following their profiles.
4. What user data will treat Biogen Technologies, S.L.?
BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will deal with the following categories of User data:
Choose the options that apply in purposes that have been described above:
- Identifying data
- Contact information
5. What is the legitimation of the treatment of user data?
The treatment of the User’s data by BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is based on the consent that is requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the mentioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
6. What recipients will the user’s data communicate?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
7. Responsibility of the user.
- Guarantees that the information provided by BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that causes to BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or to third parties.
8. Exercise of rights.
The User can send a letter to BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. with the reference “Data Protection” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of his identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access You can request access to the personal information we keep about you.
- Rectification. You may request that we correct, amend or delete any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information.
- Suppression. You can request the deletion of your personal information, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Opposition. You may also object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of treatment. Obtain from BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- Portability of your data. Right to have your information delivered to you so that you can transmit it to another person in charge.
- Claim. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection .
9. Security measures.
BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee this, the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.