Our website biogenfilters.com uses a technology called ‘cookie’, in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). The purpose of these files is to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the site more useful by personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted web parts.
Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in your terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
Analysis Cookies: These are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are those sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website, and third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users.
We use both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
Own cookies: own cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature, essential for the operation of the web.
- Name: __utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb,__utmt, __ga, __gat.
- Owner: Google Inc. (Google Analytics)
- Purpose: Analyze the traffic of this website.
- Duration: Session and persistent
For more information on cookies and / or for their deactivation you can click on the links in the name of the different holders.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
We also inform you that, if you consult content on our website hosted on third party websites, they have their own cookies policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy, for this you will have to delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: