January 19, 2022
The activities that BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. considers to be in accordance with the required quality according to the International Standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 are:
Design, development, production and distribution of end-point filters for faucet and shower, intended for people, for control and prevention of Legionellosis and other diseases caused by water pathogens, and for rinsing of endoscopies and hospital equipment.
The policy statement includes the following guidelines:
- Commitment to meet the explicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our customers and interested parties, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- To implement the process indicators, as well as to monitor the level of progress of these, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our customer.
- Ensure that the working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as much as possible and reducing the evaluated ones.
- To develop continuous training programs on the product in order to improve the qualification of our workers, thus involving all the personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out in BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, SL.
- Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers and customers.
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, and the sustainable use of resources.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
To satisfy the customer, and for this we have powerful logistic means and a human team committed to our commercial and service policy.
- BIOGEN TECHNOLOGIES, SL. has a great potential due to the involvement of all its employees.
- The Management makes this policy accessible and available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and the general public.
The policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with management reviews of the system, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established programmatically and periodically.
Jose Mª Guilló