Our http://www.biogenfilters.com website uses a technology called ‘cookie’, in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
Definition of Cookie
A ‘cookie’ is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user returns to visit the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the server of the website. Cookies have several functions among which include, to collect information about the user’s preferences and remember it, and in general, facilitate the use of the website to the user by making the site more useful by personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access to web parts.
o Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
Analysis Cookies: Are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website. , thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and give a better service to users.
We use both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically the cookies used on our website are:
Own cookies: The proprietary cookies we use on our website are of a technical nature, fundamental for the operation of the website.
Third party cookies:
- Name: __utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb, __ utmt, __ga, __gat
- Owner :Google Inc. (Google Analytics)
- Purpose: Analyze the traffic of this website.
- Duration: Session and persistent
To obtain more information about cookies and / or to deactivate them, you can click on the links in the name of the different owners.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
When browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Likewise, we inform you that, if you consult contents on our website hosted on third-party websites, they have their own cookies policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Policy on Cookies, for this you will have to delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and settings of your Internet browser.
Modification of the configuration of cookies
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can check the following links the way to do it:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information about the removal, disabling or blocking of cookies you can also visit:
Updating the cookies policy
This website may modify this Policy on Cookies, so we recommend you review this policy each time you access our website to be adequately informed about the use we make of cookies.